Meetings
Members

​Harrow & Pinner Lions (Charity Registration Number 1190213) are part of Lions Clubs International,
a community service organisation dedicated to the idea that the men and women who live in a community are in the best position to know who needs help and why, and then provide that assistance. 

We work in the local community, carrying out fundraising activities, providing services and assisting local groups and residents.

All of the funds that we raise are spent on helping others and providing assistance, 95% of which is spent in the Harrow and Pinner area, with the remaining 5% being spent in response to International Appeals.

All of our members are volunteers who care about where they live and the community as a whole, who give up some of their free time in order to carry out these duties. It’s not all hard work – we have a lot of fun too! Take a look at our pages to find out more about us and what we get up to!

The club meets at 20:00 every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month at North Harrow Home Guard Club, The Broadwalk Car Park, Off Pinner Road, North Harrow HA2 7TA.

For more information, please call us on 020 3004 4459. 

 

Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.

Lions Clubs International News
Connect with Us Online
Twitter