Look what we Won!!!
BEST SERVICE CLUB!!
Thanks Everyone for recognizing our efforts to make our Community and the World a Better Place. We will continue our Mission, to live up to our motto .....
Above is a flyer for the new fundraiser that we are working on. We supply the booth space, and Vendors from all over come to sell their wares. We are staging this event in conjunction with the "Thirty Miles of Junque" event held every year in Westport. The "Shoppes at Riverside" (SouthShore Mall) is the ideal location for this event, because it is not out of the way for the hundreds of customers on their way to Westport for the ultimate "Yard Sale". Spaces range from $50 to $150, and because it is INDOORS, weather will not be a factor! Ample Parking, even for the largest R.V.'s. Come join us for a weekend of FUN and FINDS! Know that you are helping us help our Community!
What we do.... We Serve!
We spend our year working and planning projects and fundraisers so that we can enrich our lives by giving back to the community. Paper Recycling, White Canes, Relay for Life and the Toast the Harbor are just some of the things we do, so that we can do this....
Organizations supported by the Aberdeen Lions Club In 2014-15
- Aberdeen Historical Seaport
- Aberdeen High School (Sonny Sargent Award plus 3 - $1,000 Scholarships)
- 7th Street Kids
- Grays Harbor YMCA
- Bicycles from Heaven (over 250 bicycles given to low income children each year).
- Relay for Life (over $10,000 raised)
- White Canes Days
- Darrington Fire Dept (Oso Slide)
- Project Hope NW
- Camp Leo (sent 3 students from Aberdeen schools to Camp Leo)
- Grays Harbor College (scholarship)
- Eye Care for Low income residents of Aberdeen
- Hearing aids for Low Income residents of Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Girls Softball Association
- Aberdeen/Hoquiam Easter Egg Hunt
- Aberdeen Post Office (cleaned and painted Post Office signs)
- Grays Harbor Youth Center
- Grays Harbor College Foundation
- Leader Dogs for the Blind
- Red Kettle Campaign (bell ringing), Salvation Army
- Donation to the Lions International Foundation for the Philippine Typhoon Recovery
- Making a difference for Grays Harbor Kids (Joe and Beverly Cornel)
- Boy Scouts of America
- Aberdeen Little League (we sponsor a team)
- Union Gospel Mission (holiday season)
- Domestic Violence Center of Grays Harbor
- Eye Care We Care Foundation (for eye care Missions in the Philippines)
- Grays Harbor Young Life
- Salvation Army Kettle Clash
- Salvation Army (purchased Holiday meal packages for 20 families)
- Salvation Army (working in the Food Bank)
- Christmas for Kids
- Grays Harbor Community Clothing Bank
- Aberdeen Food Ball
- Grays Harbor Youth Livestock Auction
- Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation
- SNAP (Student Need Assistance Program)
We look forward to another year of service to our community and to make life better for those that we can. We would love you to join us! For a Membership Application...click here.
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.