Lions Clubs International

Welcome To The Lake Jackson Lions Club Web Page !

The Lake Jackson Lions Club was formally chartered in December 1977.   We celebrated our 43rd year in 2019!  The Lake Jackson club is a small, but active club that works to primarily help those in our community who need assistance with sight and hearing problems.

We raise funds through canopy tent rentals, yard sales, citrus sales, and white cane donations.   Approximately 70% of all funds raised are donated to local charities.   The remaining 30% of all funds raised are donated to Lions State and International charities.

Some of our service projects in the community include free sight and hearing screenings at elementary schools, high schools, health fairs, and local social events.   We use the SPOT screening system for young children to screen for sight problems - as young as 6 months old.  Our club will assist those, in need, in the community who can not afford eye exams and glasses and hearing exams and hearing aids.                 

 Part of our service area is the town of Nokesville and the area to the East of Route 28.  The service area extends into the Lake Jackson area.  We are a member of the Nokesville Business Association and Friends Uniting Nokesville.

We look forward to working with our local community in the 2019-20 Lions year !


Our Club Officers for this year include the following:

                   President -  Joseph Blatter

                 Immediate Past President -  Ken Kenyon

                 Vice President -  Sandra Jeckell

                 Secretary -  Joe Angsten

                 Treasurer - Jim Jeckell

                 Tail Twister - Bill Bolton

                 Publicity Director -  Nancy Dulong / Sandra Jeckell

                 Membership Director - Lori Morris

                Lion Tamer - Bill Bolton




Consider Joining Our Club !

Our club is always looking for new members who want to give back to their community.  If you are such a person, contact Joseph Blatter at 703-346-0632 to arrange for a visit to our club and a free dinner !   If you would like to participate in one of our community projects, please give us a call.

















Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.

Lions Clubs International News
Connect with Us Online