4336 West Walworth Road
Macedon NY 14502
Tent Rental Facts
- We rent tents for dates from May 1st through September 30th.
- Our tents are 20 x 30 feet and come with one 20 foot and one 30 foot side curtain.
- A minimum of 3 feet on all sides of the tent will be required ( 26 x 36 feet ) for tent ropes
- The stakes require 18 inches into the ground. Let us know if there is any underground infrastructure ( wires or pipes)
- We will need an outside electrical outlet within 100 feet of the installation
- We will call you by Wednesday of the week the tent is to be erected to make final arrangements ( install and takedown times)
- Half of the rental cost is required as a deposit to reserve the tent, the other half is due one week before the reservation date. Deposits are not refundable. Our rental rate is $180 per day of rental.
- Reservations must be made a minimum of two weeks before the rental date.
- We very often have multiple rentals for a given tent on a weekend. This means that on some Sundays or Saturdays we will have to remove a tent and install it at a different location. This requires that we sometimes have to take down a tent early in the morning (after the previous day rental) and assemble it elsewhere. Please understand that we may need to take down the tent early the day after the rental. Also please understand it may be difficult for us to have a tent installed before 10 in the morning. We will do our best to accommodate your needs within the constraints of other rentals.
- If there are any questions please call 585-781-4317 or email email@example.com