About our club:
Photo: Lion Schofield Gross
Lions are more than 1.4 million strong...
Men and women in more than 180 countries throughout the world.
The Riverside Township Lions Club, with 80 members, is united in a single cause: helping those less fortunate.
Whatever the community needs to make life better, we’re there to help...
Lions International are recognized throughout the world for their service to the blind and visually impaired.
Additionally we devote our efforts to helping others:
• Those who are deaf and hearing impaired.
• Those who are physically or mentally handicapped.
• Those with developmental disabilities.
• Children who are autistic or disabled.
• Seniors who are frail or have special needs.
• Boy and Girl Scouts in our local community.
Help us make a difference...
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.