Volunteer. Donate. Connect. Join.
If you live in Corvallis, are 18+, our club can help. If you live outside of Corvallis, we can help you get in touch with your local Lions Club so they can work with you to provide the services you need.
- YMCA Youth Mentoring (www.linntogether.org/programs/y-mentoring)
- Oregon Lions Sight & Hearing Foundation
- Oregon Eye Bank
- Eye surgeries
- Camp Taloali for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Youth (www.taloali.org/)
- Gales Creek Camp for Childresn with Diabetes (http://www.galescreekcamp.org/)
- Eyeglass recycling
- Girls on the Run (http://www.gotrwillamette.org/)
- House of Engedi (http://www.houseofengedi.org/)
- Local, Regional and International disaster relief efforts
If you have used prescription or reading glasses or hearing aids you'd like to donate for reuse you may drop them in the yellow Lions drop box located in the Professional Plaza between Love, Inc. and United Way of Benton County, 2330 NW Professional Drive, Corvallis. And thank you! You will change a life with each donation.
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.3 million members in approximately 45,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.