The Mid-Valley Lions Club meetings are on hiatus until 9/3. We'll still be doing community projects though, so if you would like to volunteer, give us a call!
Volunteer. Donate. Connect.
Call 2-1-1 if you are an Oregon resident and are hungry.
Oregon Mid-Valley Lions members are proud to say that we've had a profound impact on hundreds of Mid-Valley residents' lives by providing the gift of clear vision to those in need. Imagine what a gift it is being able to read and complete a job application, enjoy a letter from a friend or to see clearly the face of a loved one.
The Mid-Valley Lions Club meets in Corvallis and includes a diverse membership from Albany, Corvallis and Philomath. Our fundraising dollars provide vision, hearing, health screenings and referral services to our Mid-Valley neighbors in need. In addition we proudly support local, state, regional and international Lions service projects and many other charitable organizations including:
- YMCA Youth Mentoring (www.linntogether.org/programs/y-mentoring)
- Oregon Lions Sight & Hearing Foundation
- Oregon Eye Bank
- Eye surgeries
- Camp Taloali for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Youth (www.taloali.org/)
- Gales Creek Camp for Childresn with Diabetes (http://www.galescreekcamp.org/)
- Eyeglass recycling
- Girls on the Run (http://www.gotrwillamette.org/)
- House of Engedi (http://www.houseofengedi.org/)
- Local, Regional and International disaster relief efforts
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.3 million members in approximately 45,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.