We are busy!
We have three major projects going on right now, all of them are advertising the same web page! Here are our current busiest links: The Canal Winchester Club Challenge, our 75th Anniversary Charter Night, our flower sale....or maybe what you are looking for is in the links to the left?
Welcome to the Canal Winchester Lions' Page
Last Updated: April 23, 2014
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with 1.3 million members in more than 44,000 clubs in approximately 185 countries and geographical areas. Lions are men and women who volunteer their time to humanitarian causes. The Canal Winchester Lions have been helping your community since 1939!
Globally Lions Clubs have:
- Funded 47 eye clinics and hospitals that are completed or under construction. (One is located in Columbus!)
- Provided more than 1,022,000 cataract surgeries.
- Allowed more than six million patients to be screened for eye disease.
- Lions annually collect more than three million pairs of old, unwanted eyeglasses for free distribution to the poor in developing countries.
The Canal Winchester, Lions:
- Support local families with eye care needs.
- Perform community beautification projects.
- Sponsor a Christmas party for local youths.
- Sponsor the Canal Winchester Leo Club, a community service club for high school students.
- Sponsor a local Pinewood Derby Contest
- Support the Cub and Boy Scouts - Troops 103.
- Work with the local food bank and scouts for collecting donations
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.3 million members in approximately 45,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.