Shopping with TPS Teachers is Saturday, November 22 at Gordman's - Woodland Hills
7:00 a.m. till about 9:00 a.m.
The parties are the week of December 8, 2014 with the exception of Wright Elementary which will be Friday, December 5 @ 10:00 a.m.
Sign up now for the LOD spot on the calendar being circulated by Lion Stan Pape.
Next Club Meeting . . .
GUEST SPEAKER MEETING
11:30 - 1:00 p.m.
Dr. Denise Roddy will speak to us about her experiences in charity work with eye exams and eye glasses, and you will all enjoy her very much!
Be sure to have your questions ready!
Meeting is at First United Methodist Church, 1115 South Boulder, Tulsa, OK 74119
TULSA DOWNTOWN LIONS CLUB EVENING MEETING . . .
The November evening meeting of the Tulsa Downtown Lions Club will be
Sunday, November 9, 2014
The Delta Cafe
11101 East 41st Street (Crossbow Shopping Center)
arrive by 5:15 to eat, meeting is from 6 to 7 p.m.
Tulsa Downtown Lions Meeting Schedule!!
Club Meeting Schedule
- First Tuesday: Club Meeting with Guest Speaker. - meet at First United Methodist Church.
- Second Tuesday: Outside Work Project - we are not at the church.
- Third Tuesday: Club Meeting with Guest Speaker. - meet at First United Methodist Church.
- Fourth Tuesday: Board Meeting - meet at First United Methodist Church.
- Fifth Tuesday: (if there is one) no DAYTIME meeting, but we will get together after work (around 5:15 - 5:30) at McNellies for a Happy Hour Lion's get-together.
- EVENING MEETING, THE 2ND SUNDAY OF THE MONTH - Delta Cafe 11101 E. 41st Street Tulsa, OK (Crossbow Shopping Center)
Arrive by 5:15 to eat, meeting is from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m.
Our Club is a Founders Club of Lions International, organized October 11, 1916. We serve the Tulsa area, principally by assisting the visually and physically impaired. Our motto is: "WE SERVE." We are the Home Club of the late Dr. Robert McCullough, Lions International Past President. While our club is the "downtown club," many of our members work and live outside the downtown area. Visitors are always welcome.
New members are always invited. See our "New members invited" page for more information about us. If you or someone you know may be interested in becoming a Lion and serving the community, please visit us or contact one of our club officers.
If you wish to donate eyeglasses, contact us. We have several dropp off sites around the Tulsa area.
Helen Keller: "Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much."
In response to Helen Keller's challenge to us in 1925, we became "Knights of the Blind in the crusade against darkness."
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.3 million members in approximately 45,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.