Residents of Saint Ferdinand Township (an area in North St. Louis County, MO) established our club in 1951 to provide service to the community. The club is not a charity but operates as a social welfare organization under IRS Code section 501(c)(4).

The Lion’s Club motto is “WE SERVE”, and our club embodies this by raising funds to assist those in need, particularly those individuals suffering from forms of sight-impairment.  This year 60% of our club’s contributions were to sight-related organizations and 40% were to local charitable organizations.

The involvement of our club’s members in this civic service endeavor is our members’ way of “giving back” to the community by providing financial assistance to those charitable organizations that provide essential services to those in need.














Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.

Lions Clubs International News
Connect with Us Online