South Salem Lions Club
- Provide vision testing and eyeglasses, in partnership with Lenscrafters, for needy people within the local community.
- Provide hearing tests and hearing devices to needy people within our community.
- Collect and sort used, donated eyeglasses and hearing devices.
- Reading Action Program (RAP) in South Salem elementary schools.
- Transport donor eye tissue to Oregon Vision Gift (formerly known as Oregon Eye Bank) in Portland for cornea transplants and research.
- Provide food baskets to those in need at Christmas.
Make a difference in your own life and the lives of others.
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.