Sandy Springs Lions Club

Formed in May of 1954 the Sandy Springs Lions Club is a part of the worlds largest service organization. Since 1925 when Hellen Keller addressed the Lions and asked them to be "Knights of the Blind," the main focus has been to work with the blind and sight impaired individuals in our communities.

The Sandy Springs Lions have led numerous fund raising projects to support Lions Club charities including the Georgia Lions Lighthouse Foundation, the Georgia Camp for the Blind, the children's Eye Center at Emory University and Leader Dogs for the Blind. Locally we have helped in providing glasses and sight services for those in need within the local community.Along with all Lions we have been in the forefront with efforts in disaster relief worldwide.


Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.

Lions Clubs International News
Connect with Us Online