WELCOME TO THE ORMOND BY THE SEA LIONS E-CLUB HOUSE!
The Ormond By The Sea Lions Club was chartered on December 3, 2004. We still are happy to have four Charter members still with us. We celebrated our 13th Anniversary this year!
Our Mission is to empower volunteers to serve their communities, meet humanitarian needs, encourage peace and promote international understanding thru Lions Clubs.
Ormond By The Sea friends and surrounding areas, please join us for a meeting or some of our special events:
White Cane- Sight Awareness Day, Diabetes Strides Walk, Food drives for the Homeless, Gently Used Books Sales benefiting the local communities, Breakfast with Santa in December, Adopt a Highway and Adopt a Beach Clean Ups, Zone Meetings, District Meetings, Convention, Miniature Golf Tournaments, Holiday Party, meetings with Speakers and so Much More!
Public Generosity helps fund some of our programs such as:
- We provide eye exams and glasses to help those less fortunate within our communities.
- We provide hearing aids for those in need.
- We conduct free blood sugar screenings throughout the area.
- We conduct diabetic retinopathy screenings thoughout the area.
- We help support our local Conklin Center for the Blind.
- We collect used eyeglasses, hearing aids, telephones and ink cartridges for recycling.
We invite you to join us the first and third Wednesdays of each month at Alfie's Restaurant, 1666 Ocean Shore Blvd, in Ormond Beach. Meeting begins at 6:30 PM.
Come and see what the Ormond By The Sea Lions are all about. Please join us. We are a diverse group and have fun while helping others.
Please call (386) 441-4421 for further information.
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.