The Green Bay South Lions Club is a service organisation serving the Green Bay South Area. We are in our 2nd year of operation and are always looking to increase our numbers. If you would like to be a part of the largest service organisation in the world and contribute to the youth and less fortunate in your area, please consider joining our Club.
A few of the projects our club took on last year are:
- The Breakfast Program at Dorset Collgiate
- Creation of a ski/snow shoe trail for Dorset Collegiate
- Sponsorship of the Sports team of the Year for Dorset Collegiate
- Donating to the Pilley's Island and Brighton Playgrounds
- Chase the Ace (in partnership with the Triton Recreation)
- Donating to the white cane project for the blind
- Donating to the Fort MacMurry Recovery fund through the Lions Clubs of Alberta
- Donating to the Lion Max Simms Memorial Camp
- Hosting a dinner for the Special Recreation in Triton
- Beach clean up at the Flatrock tickle causeway
If you can see yourself participating in projects like these, if you have some spare time and are looking for an organisation to join. Think about the Green Bay South Lions Club. Our Motto is "We Serve"
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.