WHO ARE THE NORTH HAMPTON LIONS
The North Hampton Lions Club was chartered April 23,1951 with 31 chartered members. They met at Toms Restaurant in North Hampton till May 1966 when the restaurant closed. They then met at The Community Club in Lawrenceville and were served meals by the ladies of The United Church of Christ in Lawrenceville. The building we are in now was purchased May 26, 1966. We now have 43 members.
NORTH HAMPTON IS THE HOME CLUB OF PDG FRED BREYER
NORTH HAMPTON IS THE HOME CLUB OF PDG KARL COX
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.