Filipino American Lions Club
Founded in 1987 ♦ District 8-S
Chartered in 1987, the New Orleans Filipino American Lions Club remains the only Asian Lions Club in Louisiana and one of only a few meeting in the city of New Orleans. The club is centered on strong service work. Some of the projects we dedicate ourselves to include
- Louisiana Lions Eye Foundation (New Orleans and Louisiana)
- Louisiana Lions League for Crippled Children Camp (Leesville)
- Leader Dogs for the Blind (Rochester, Michigan)
- Stella Maris Maritime Center (Port of New Orleans)
- WRBH Radio for the Blind and Print Handicapped (New Orleans)
Although we are called the New Orleans Filipino American Lions Club, we are truly multicultural. Our membership includes not only Filipinos, but Indian, Malaysian, Thai, Indonesian and American members. Our members come from a variety of backgrounds and we are looking for others who are interested in serving the community. Our motto is "We Serve."
Come Rock the Vest with us!
If you like us here, you will really LIKE us on facebook
Click the icon to see our facebook page.
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.