Membership meetings are the first WEDNESDAY monthly at noon:
Sailor's Grill (next to Juana's) on Navarre Beach
Please join us!
On the shores of the Gulf of Mexico with our beautiful white sandy beaches, we are located in the Panhandle of Northwest Florida between Pensacola and Ft. Walton Beach. We have proudly served our community for the last five years! We share a core belief that our community is what we make it. Our club funds projects such as:
- Eye exams and glasses for those who need help acquiring them
- Boy Scout and Girl Scout sponsors
- Little League baseball sponsor
- Florida Lions Conklin Center-a training center for handicapped individuals
- Quarterly Adopt-A-Highway Litter Clean-Up.
- Christmas baskets
Our Motto is: "WE SERVE"
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.