The Montclare Elmwood Park (MCEP) Lions Club is a diverse group of men, women and families that share a common vision of making their community a better place. Since being founded in 1947, the MCEP Lions have been making a profound impact on people's lives and society as a whole. We live up to our motto of "We Serve" through our projects by:
- Helping stock food pantries
- Performing hearing tests
- Recycling keys and cell phones to benefit battered women and shelters
- Visiting with the elderly
- Providing the opportunity to see and hear by collecting and donating eyeglasses and hearing aids
- Raising funds to help combat disease
- Providing food to those in need
- Assisting the youth in the community
- Putting a smile on the faces of many residents
- Donating much needed funding to individuals and humanitarian causes in need
The MCEP Lions are dedicated to building a bigger, brighter future for the community and the residents within.
Visit the Become Involved section for additional details on what we do, how to join MCEP Lions or to be a guest at our next meeting.
If you know someone in need of our assistance please e-mail email@example.com
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.