Bay View Lions Club
District 27 A-1
The Bay View Lions Club, is the city of Milwaukee's local chapter of Lions International. Our club is dedicated to supporting and enriching the lives of children and adults throughout our community who are visually or hearing impaired, have mild cognitive disabilities as well as providing directly, to worthy causes within our focus, who reach out to us for support. The Bay View Lions have been follwing the Lions motto "We Serve" since 1986.
The Bay View Lions Prouldy Support
- Wisconsin Lions Camp- www.wisconsinlionscamp.com
- Wisconsin Lions Foundation- www.wlf.info
- B.O.L.D- Blind Outdoor Leasure Development- www.wisconsinbold.com
- Leaderdogs for the Blind- www.leaderdog.org
- Lions Eye Bank of Wisconsin
- Bay View Area Redcats Youth Sports
- Southside Scholarships
- Inter-organizational Council of Bay View- member
For more information on the Bay View Lions Club find us on Facebook
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.