WHO ARE THE Madera Breakfast Lions?
We have proudly served the Madera community for more than 40 years!
Our members are very different in many ways, but we share a core belief - our community is what we make it. That's because we help where help is needed. In short, We Serve.
Here are some of the things our club has done recently:
- Provided food and cooked for the Wheelchair Hunt
- Present Scholarships to Madera High School students
- Catering to raise funds for local projects
- We donate approximately $3000 each year toward eye exams and glasses
- Collected, counted and sorted over 2500 pair of used eyeglasses
- Sponsor Youth Soccer League
- Sponsor Youth Softball/Baseball League
If you (or your friends or family members) would like to become involved in an upcoming project, or join our Lions Club, you can contact us in one of these three ways:
- Call us at (559) 363-7653
- Email one of our Club Officers and request more information
- Attend one of our weekly meetings to learn more about our group
The Madera Breakfast Lions Club has 43 members and meets every Thursday at 6:30 AM at the Madera Municipal Golf Course. Lions clubs are groups of men and women who identify needs within the community and work together to fulfill those needs. For more information or to get involved with the Madera Breakfast Lions Club, please contact Richard Bulger at 559 363-7653
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.