Report on Future Activities for Lionistic Year 2015-2016
Here with we are submitting the report on activities to be performed by our club in the Lionistic year 2015-2016 in near future:
- Board and Regular Meetings: Our 1st board meeting was held on 15th July 2015 and our 1st regular meeting is proposed on 8th August 2015.
- Adopt an School: We have adopted two schools this year 1st is St. Angira’s School at Alambagh area and the 2nd is Suraj Babu Memorial School at Bhuhera Safedabad area. We have also proposed various activities to felicitate students and teachers of these schools which are:
Eye Screening at School: For eye screening we have chosen St. Angira’s School in Alambagh area and already informed Mr. Anil Gurnani District Chairperson Sight First to take an appointment from the Doctors Team. Our second assignment will be at Suraj Babu Memorial School.
Health Checkup Camp at School: At the schools mentioned above with the help of Health Checkup Team we had proposed to check the general health of all the students and parents.
Independence Day Celebration: At the St. Angira’s school we will celebrate Independence Day with the students and also propose to one needy student with paying full fee and full support in his study.
Water Cooler at School: At the schools mentioned above, on the request of the Principals we are proposing to donate water coolers with purifier so that the students get fresh, pure, hygienic and cool water to drink.
Teacher’s Day Celebration: We will celebrate the Teacher’s Day at both the schools to felicitate the teachers.
Children’s Day Celebration: We will celebrate the Children’s Day at both the schools by felicitating the brilliant students.
Republic Day Celebration: We will celebrate the Republic Day at both the schools and also propose to distribute copy, pencil, Tiffin box, bag etc. to the needy students.
- Tree Plantation: Near future we have also proposed to plant some trees at various sites proposed by our club members. For this purpose our club secretary Lion Raj Kumar has been assigned this task and he is already in touch with our members.
- Blood Donation: Our club is ready and looking forward for 4 blood donation camps this year at various places. 1st blood donation camp is proposed in last week of August at PCF Building, Station Road, Lucknow. The date will be declared soon after our general body meeting.
- Blanket Distribution: Since last 3 years our club has been distributing 100 blankets every year at various places. This year also we are going to distribute the same number of blankets. Lion Puneet Jouhri and Lion Shailesh Pathak have been nominated to execute this activity.
- Old Cloth Distribution: We have already collected the old cloths and nominated Lion Manish Srivastava and Lion V P Sharma to execute this activity.
- Diabetes Checkup Camp: Lion Rajesh Kumar Agarwal has been nominated to execute this activity and he is in touch with Dr Anuj Maheshwari for the camp, proposed in first week of September.
- Membership Growth: Presently our club has 45 active members and we are looking forward to add at least 25 new likeminded members whom were ready to take the motto of ‘we serve’. Our membership chairperson Lion Puneet Jouhri is young energetic and keen to take this hilarious task enthusiastically and started his duties by adding 4 new members. These members will be introduced in our 1st general body meeting.
- District Activities, Meetings and Dues: We will actively participate in various activities of our District 321B1. On 1st July 2015 we actively participated in blood donation camp at KGMU, Lucknow and blood was donated by our club’s president Lion Amitabh Dixit. Also, we are keen to participate as per our capability and capacity in our respected PDG MJF Lion K S Luthra’s dream project of “ rOna basaora”. Also, we have participated in “SADBHAVNA” the PST schooling held on 14th June 2015 and 1st District Cabinet Meeting held on 26th July 2015. We will clear all our District and International dues by the end of August 2015.
Looking forward to help people with the motto of Lions Club “We Serve” and it is our firm believes that together we can perform much more in near future.
Thanks and Regards
(Lion Amitabh Dixit) (Lion Raj Kumar) (Lion Manish Srivastava)
President Secretary Treasurer
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.