Lodi Mexican-American Lions Club is just over 4 blocks from beautiful downtown Lodi. We were chartered in May of 1986. Currently we have 51 active members and are always looking for some new, young and able bodies. Our Club funds local centers and projects for the betterment of our community, such as:
• Lodi Salvation Army Hope Harbor Family Service Center;
• Local Hispanic Scholarships;
• LOEL Senior Center;
• Camp Pacifica for Visually Handicapped;
• Tokay Sports Program;
• Lodi Police Dept. Officers and K-9 program;
• Mexican American Catholic Federation New Years Event;
• Lodi Womens Center;
• Adopta a Child Program of Lodi;
• Lodi High School Basketball Program;
• And many more; We have food and dance events planned for most of the year, with their proceeds funding these activities. Please come out and enjoy the fellowship and help those who need a helping hand.
Our meetings start at 6:30pm and we have a social period before each meeting. And yes, it is a dinner meeting. Meal costs usually are $9.00 per person.
DIRECTIONS: Everyone asks how to get there. From Hiway 99, take Woodbridge Exit, west. We meet at the Moose Lodge. #634, 3824 E. Woodbridge Rd, Acampo, CA. Come on down to visit with us.
Google Map Link Here -> Moose Lodge - Woodbridge
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.