BETHANY LIONS CLUB MEETING
October 27, 2015
The meeting was opened by Lion President Evelyn with the following present: Evelyn Springer, Walter Pohlman, Tony Oberley, Jack Kirkland, John Braisted, Harold Baker, Armin Vogt, and Ted Vorhees.
The Invocation was offered by Armin followed by Pledge of Allegiance and singing.
The Meeting Minutes of the October 13, 2015 meeting were approved.
The Treasurer’s report was approved. Current balance is $7,061.75.
- We had a very successful White Cane Day, raising $229.00, plus selling 1 coloring book for an additional $5.00. We would like to find an indoor location where we could find the
- We received a communication regarding the welfare of Lion Richard
- Evelyn and John will be doing a LCIF presentation at the Hebron club on November 3rd at 6:30 PM.
- The Fall Rally will be November 20-21.
- December 6th, our club will be hosting the next Zone Meeting at the Walt Library.
The Pot of Gold was won by Lion Walter, who returned the money to the Club.
Lion Tony Oberley, Secretary
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.