WELCOME to the Lions Club of Lago Vista #38848
Are you looking for a meaningful way to give back to the community?
Do you have time or a skill that can be used to help others?
Do you wish to meet new people in the community while helping others?
Do you wish for a new awareness of God's many blessings and fulfillment for doing good?
Do you seek satisfaction and positive feedback while serving others?
Do you know your rewards are in direct proportion to your effort expended?
Well, the Lions Club of Lago Vista may just be your answer.
If you interested in visiting or joining the Lions Club of Lago Vista, please contact Lion Anita Burke at 512-267-9315 or email: AnitaBurke@austin.rr.com.
Adult Membership Requirements are:
- Anyone over 18 years of age by invitation only.
- A willingness to serve others in the community.
- A willingness to have fun.
- To attend at least 1 Lions Club meeting every 2 months.
- Single Membership dues of $80.00 per year plus a $25 one-time entry fee. Effective July 1, 2015 (make check payable to: Lions Club of Lago Vista)
- Family Membership dues of $137.50 per year plus $50 one-time entry fee. Effective July 1, 2015 (make check payable to: Lions Club of Lago Vista)
Optional: Club shirts or vests are highly recommended to purchase to wear at events.
Youth Membership is available for teenagers from 12 to 18 years old. See Lago Vista Leo Club Web Site.
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.