King City Lions Making Our Community Better
Since The King City Lions were chartered February 22, 1967 we have donated over $1,000,000.00 to various charities with the money raised from all our fundraisers of which 100% of the money raised went for all the charities.
"Over the years the King City Lions have generously provided the Oregon Lions Sight & Hearing Foundation with over $332,000 in support. Due to OLSHF's ability to leverage donated dollars, this support has provided Oregonians in need with over $1.6 million in health care over the years." Doug Thompson, Executive Director OLS&HF
"Also The Oregon Lion Sight & Hearing Foundation is now considered one of the premier school - based health screening organizations. in the United States". - Matt Livingston, School Health Corperation
Convalescent Equipment Loan Program
The Covalescent Equipment Loan Program under it's Chairman Lion Jim Armour has turned it into a top fundraising activity of the King City Lions Club. Jim always asks for a small donation when delivering the equipment. If they want it long - term he will then ask if they would like to purchase the equipment at a reduced rate than they could go out and purchase it elsewhere. You can reach Jim Armour @ 503-916-9542
KING CITY LIONS
21st ANNUAL HOLIDAY BAZAAR
Fri. Nov. 11– Sat. Nov. 12, 2016
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
King City Civic Association Clubhouse
15245 SW 116th Ave. King City
- Handmade, crocheted, knitted garments, baby items, Am. Girl doll clothing, scarves, dolls
- Paintings, jewelry (chain mail, vintage & button), music boxes, gift bags, lavender
- Table runners, napkins, aprons, quilts, kitchen towels
- Soaps, , cards, handbags, recycled art objects
- Many food offerings: sweet pickles, dips, jams, jellies, cookies (decorated & assorted), strudel, candy, honey
- Yard décor, bird houses, feeders, Holiday ornaments, vintage decorations
Enjoy coffee, tea and treats while you shop!
To read more on this event go to our calendar page.
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.