The Kaukauna Lions, who were sponsored by the Appleton Lions, were organized and chartered on June 16, 1936 with 29 chartered members. International President Frank V. Birch was the main speaker at the charter night dinner and dance program at the Rainbow Gardens.
Over the years the club has grown to it's present membership of 77 members, who are actively involved in various activities and projects both on the local level, the Multiple and Internationally.
We are also fortunate and proud to have a very active and busy Lioness Club along with an energetic Leo Club working together in harmony with Lions to serve the community needs.
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.