The Jarvis Lions have proudly served the Jarvis community for 68 years and counting!
Our members come from many walks of life. We are farmers, construction workers, mechanics, electricians, plumbers, insurance agents, funeral directors, vehicle salesmen, lawyers and others - but we share a core belief - our community is worth working for.
To get a better idea of what the Jarvis Lions do for our community, please check out the photos on our Jarvis Lions Photo Album to see what we have been up to recently.
Besides the Lions' Club driven projects pictured in our album (and some of the fun we have), the Jarvis Lions support many different community organizations, including but not limited to:
- Local hospital fundraising
- Local youth organizations
- Lions' driven camps for kidney dialysis, children with cancer, the deaf and the blind.
- Community churches' Christmas hamper program
- Local school playground and programming projects
If you (or your friends or family members) would like to become involved in an upcoming project, or are interested in joining our Lions Club, you can contact us in one of these three ways:
- Call us at (519) 587-4670
- Check the "Contact Us" page to get in touch with us.
- Click on the "2016-2017 Officers" tab to reach our executive.
- Attend one of our monthly membership meetings to learn more about our group (advance notice is required to accomodate our caterers).
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.