Who Are the Imperial Lions?
We have proudly served the Imperial community for more than 65 years!
Our members are very different in many ways, but we all share the same core belief - our community is what we make it. That's because we help where help is needed. In short, We Serve.
Things our club has recently accomplished:
- Received our 501-C3
- Have put thousands of pairs of glasses on children of the valley.
- Have put thousands of pairs of reading glasses on the local veterans, elderly, and homeless.
- Teaming with Pioneer Hospitals Sports Medicine team we put a Mobile X-ray machine onto the high school football field and will be doing it again this football season.
- Scheduled the date for our seventh annual diabetic and vision screeening. December 3rd from 800an till 400pm and December and 4th from 800am till 1200pm for free eye exams and prescription eyeglasses for kids and adults. First come first serve.
If you (or your friends or any of your family members) would like to become involved in one upcoming projects, or join our Lions Club, you can contact us in one of these ways:
- Call us at (760) 554-6520 (ask for Lion Larry Hudson)
- Email one of our Club Officers and request more information
- Send a request for information to ivlions.com
- Attend one of our monthly membership meetings to learn more about our free eye exams and perscription eyeglasses on December 3rd and 4th 2016 for adults and childern at Veterans Hall 247 s, Imperial Ave in Imperial Ca
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.