Texas Hold Em every Thursday night! Contact Lion Ken @ 314-971-3949
Check out our calendar for upcoming events!!
History of the House Springs Lions Club
The House Springs Lions Clubs was chartered on March 19, 1951 with 27 members. Through the years, our club has had the honor of participating in many community activities to include fishing derbies, health fairs, Operation Clean Stream, and probably most notably, the construction of the Northwest High School Football field, for which we have been honored by having the school mascot named Lions.
Our club also serves the community by contributing to such causes as the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts, various food pantries, Student of the Year programs and serving the infirmed at the local nursing home. However, our greatest contribution to the community is that of providing eye examinations, eyeglasses and equipment used by blind students so they might be able to live a more rewarding life.
On a larger scale, we make annual contributions to such causes as the Missouri Lions Eye Research Foundation, Missouri Lions Hearing and Speech programs, Leader Dogs for the Blind, Lions World Services for the Blind, The Missouri School for the Blind, Salvation Army Tree of Lights and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
With our current membership, we work hard and we play hard and as a result, we feel good knowing that we have improved the lives of many individuals through our work.
The House Springs Lions Club is proud of our motto…..WE SERVE
We are always looking for new members. Give us a call anytime, or just stop by.
Our doors are always open.
Call (636) 671-1151 for details.
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.