WHO ARE THE FLATWOODS LIONS?
We are proud to be serving the Flatwoods community!
Our members are a diverse group, but we share a core belief - our community is what we make it. That's because we help where help is needed. In short, We Serve.
Here are some of the things our club has done recently:
- Support the Summer Reading Program through the Flatwoods Public Library
- Contibute to Emmaus House Project in Greenup County
- Ring the bell at Christmas for the Salvation Army
- Support the MSU Insight program
- Hold monthly Hamburger Fries at the Flatwoods Foodfair to fund our good works
- Spread awareness of White Cane Safety
- Presented three scholarships to graduating seniors of Russell High School
- Staged the Annual Flatwoods Fall Festival Parade, and Christmas Parade.
- Hold annual srping and fall fish fry's, at Russell Middle School
If you (or your friends or family members) would like to become involved in an upcoming project, or join our Lions Club, you can contact us in one of these three ways:
- Call us at (606)922-2504, and speak to our President, Lion Susie Gullett
- Email one of our Club Officers and request more information
- Attend one of our monthly membership meetings to learn more about our group
**Members that have any issues logging into the Members-Only section please send me an email at Flatwoods.LionsClub@gmail.com
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.