The Fair Lawn Lions Club 2016 -2017
Paul Meyer - President
Joseph S. Kirsch - Vice President
Jane Ferlanti - Treasurer
Dennis Frank - Secretary
Dr. Kenneth B. Rosen - Tail Twister
Michael Kern - Lion Tamer
Nick Fornaro - Immediate Past President
Ira Levine, Esq. P.D.G. Dan Stenchever Richard Graff
Edward J. Gruber Stephen H. Lichenstein
For the past 66 years the members of the Lions Club of Fair Lawn have enthusiastically supported approved local charitable organizations. We've done this through our personal donations of both time and money, as well as our efforts to enlist the support of the Fair Lawn Community.
In the past, our efforts have assisted in providing
* Eye examinations and glasses to needy neighbors;
* Funds for the New Jersey Camps for Blind Children;
* Support for the Fair Lawn Opportunity Center in their efforts to benefit handicapped persons from our community and their families;
* Annual scholarship for worthy handicapped Fair Lawn students seeking to continue their education.
* Costly eye surgery for those not able to afford the gift of sight;
* Funds in the fight against diabetes;
* Support for the Fair Lawn, All Sports, and the Police Reserve.
* MAVIS Music Foundation for blind musicians
* Support Fair Lawn ADA Disability group
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.