WHO ARE THE EUFAULA LIONS?
We have proudly served the Eufaula community for 73 years!
Our members are very different in many ways, but we share a core belief - our community is what we make it. That's because we help where help is needed. In short, "We Serve".
Here are some of the things our club has done recently:
- Sponsored a Soccer Team with Eufaula Parks and Recreation Department.
- $1000 donation to Lions Club International Foundation for Melvin Jones.
- $500 scholarship for Eufaula High School student to attend a college.
- Donation to Leader Dog for the Blind
- Donation to Eufaula Little Theater
- Sponsored Barbour County Youth Hunt at Barbour County Wildlife Management Area
- Donation and members attended Alabama Lions Ophthalmic Mission to Mexico
- Donation to Barbour County Sherriff's Department Life Saver Program
- $700 to sponsor a youth to Southeaster Diabetic Camp
- $600 to sponsor four youths to Camp Sugar Falls
- Sponsor a LEO Club at Eufaula High School.
- $300 to sponsor two youths to Alabama Lions High School Leadership Forum
- Sponsor youth with disabilities to a Horse Camp
- Purchased eye glasses for members of the community.
If you (or your friends or family members) would like to become involved in an upcoming project, or join our Lions Club, you can contact us in one of these three ways:
- Call us at (334) 687-8327 (PID Yamand Acosta)
- Email Alexandra Conniff at firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information
- Attend one of our monthly membership meetings to learn more about our group
Where there’s a need, there’s a Lion. Lions Clubs International is the largest service club organization in the world. Our 1.4 million members perform valuable service in 210 countries and geographic areas around the globe. Lions are friends, family and neighbors who share a core belief: community is what we make it.
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.