WE ARE THE DYER LIONS CLUB
|Dyer Lions Club President Jerry Eddy, from left, young volunteer Peyton Morris, and Lion Secretary Vicki Morris present stuffed gift bags for the residents to St. Monica Home Manager Liz-Guzman-Arredondo. Dyer Lions Club members filled up 10 colorful tote bags with homemade fleece blankets, toiletries, slippers, festive holiday socks and bracelets. -- Read Online Article --|
We have proudly served the Dyer community for more than 70 years! You can also visit us on Facebook!
Our members are very different in many ways, but we share a core belief - our community is what we make it. That's because we help where help is needed. In short, We Serve.
Here are some of the things our club has done recently:
- Provided FREE dictionaries to 3rd grade students at Bibich & Protsman schools
- Donated $300 to needy families for Thanksgiving
- Donated to needy families for Christmas
- Present Citizenship & Community Service Awards to local 8th grade students
- Held Candy days to raise funds for local projects
- Collected, counted and sorted nearly 500 pair of used eyeglasses
If you (or your friends or family members) would like to become involved in an upcoming project, or join our Lions Club, you can contact us in one of these three ways:
- Call us at (219) 365-1091
- Email us and request more information
- Attend one of our monthly membership meetings to learn more about our group
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.