WHO ARE THE CRYSTAL LIONS?
In 2015, we will have served the Crystal community for more than 53 years!
Our members are very different in many ways, but we share a core belief - our community is what we make it. That's because we help where help is needed. In short, We Serve.
Here are some of the things our club has done recently:
- Supported returning veterans to help them with their return from overseas missions.
- Purchased a specialized car seat to support a Crystal family transport their child immobilized with a full body cast.
- Help support the Shriners Children's Hospital in their mission.
- Cleaned up The North Lions Park facility in Crystal.
- Volunteered and financially supported the Minneapolis North Side reconstruction from Tornados.
- Assisted in supplying eyeglasses to support V.O.S.H missions around the world.
Collected food for the NEAR Food Bank during the Lions World Food Drive Day.
If you (or your friends or family members) would like to become involved in any Crystal Lions project, or join our Lions Club, you can:
- Email us @ CrystalLionsClub@gmail.com to request more information
- Attend one of our monthly membership meetings to learn more about our group
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.