Welcome to the Cowan Lions Club
The Cowan Lions Club was chartered on April 18th, 1957 and we have just celebrated our 53rd Anniversary of Club Activity and Community Service. The Club acquired 5 acres of land in the town of Cowan in 1962 and built a new Club building in 1975.
During 1997, the Lions Club started opening the Club building during certain occasions for use by the communities senior citizens and other groups.
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.