Who Are We?
We are the Lions from Comilla Greater Lions Club of District 315-B3, Bangladesh.
We have proudly served the Comilla City for more than 25 years!
Currently we have 43 members in our Club. Our members are very very united in each & every aspect and we share a core belief - our community is what we make it. We always try and help our society to improve whenever we can. Our Club's main motto is when & where there is a need, we fellow Lions are always there to help. We help where help is needed. In short, We Serve!
Here are some of the things our club has done recently:
- We distributed food to some 200 people.
- We did a grand rally including drug awareness, tree plantation, hunger, study.
- We cleaned an area starting from Town Hall to Rajganj & asked the local people to carry on the good work which they appreciated a lot.
- We planted some 150 trees at a nearby local school.
- We donated clothes to some 150 students at a Madrasa.
- We held a free vision campaign where we gave free eye treatment to 50 people with some experienced doctors.
- We gave free Scholarships to some 100 students at a nearby local School.
- We donated free books, pencils, rubbers to 100 students at a local School.
- We held an Iftaar party where we served food to some 200 people.
- The Comilla Greater Leo Club was launched & sponsored by us during the last fiscal year 2014-2015.
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.