The Clayton Lions Club was founded in 2007, to meet the needs of the growing town of Clayton and the surrounding area. Some of the local organizations that we have recently assisted are:
- North Carolina Lions Mobile Screening Unit - provides free vision & hearing screening for area residents
- Camp Dogwood - summer camp for visually-impaired
- Kids Cafe - assisting disadvantaged youths deemed at risk of academic failure
- Harbor Shelter - shelter for victims of domestic violence and sexual assaults
- Clayton Area Ministries - local food bank
Clayton Lions are always looking for new members to have fun while giving back to the local community. Please contact us for more information, or consider joining us at one of our meetings.
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.3 million members in approximately 45,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.