Serving the community since 1985
How do the Chesterfield Lions support the Chesterfield community?
* Provide financial assistance for eyecare
* Raising funds to support Sight, Hearing + Diabetes service programs.
* Over $72,000 raised to date in scholarship assistance for local graduates and contributions to the Chesterfield Public School Foundation.
* Sponsoring the local Intramural Basketball program.
* Re-vitalization project for Wares Grove Recreation area.
* Assembling Holiday Gift Baskets for Chesterfield seniors.
* Hosting a Super Bowl Sunday Pancake Breakfast.
* Hosting a Children’s Holiday Breakfast with Santa and Mrs. Claus
* Adopting a portion of Route 63 for roadside cleanup.
* Sponsoring trees for student plantings on Arbor Day
* Sponsoring camperships to diabetes summer camps
* Hosting Annual Golf Classic charity fundraiser
Our Motto: “We Serve”
Interested in becoming a Chesterfield Lion?
• Meetings are held on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month.
• 6:30PM at the Spofford Fire Station
• Need additional information ~ email email@example.com
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.3 million members in approximately 45,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.