Serving the community since 1985
How do the Chesterfield Lions support the Chesterfield community?
* Provide financial assistance for eyecare
* Raising funds to support Sight, Hearing + Diabetes service programs.
* Over $100,000 raised to date in scholarship assistance for local graduates and contributions to the Chesterfield Public School Foundation.
* Sponsoring the local Intramural Basketball program.
* Re-vitalization project for Wares Grove Recreation area.
* Assembling Holiday Gift Baskets for Chesterfield seniors.
* Hosting a Super Bowl Sunday Pancake Breakfast.
* Hosting a Children’s Holiday Breakfast with Santa and Mrs. Claus
* Adopting a portion of Route 63 for roadside cleanup.
* Sponsoring trees for student plantings on Arbor Day
* Sponsoring camperships to diabetes summer camps
* Hosting Annual Golf Classic charity fundraiser
Our Motto: “We Serve”
Interested in becoming a Chesterfield Lion?
• Meetings are held on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month.
• 6:30PM at the Spofford Fire Station
• Need additional information ~ email firstname.lastname@example.org