Date: 7th January, 1982
- This club Lions Club Chandigarh Central was inaugurated on this day and was sponsored by Lions Club Mandi Gobindgarh. The club was inaugurated by Lion P.P.Bhardwaj, District Governor, 321-D.
Lion D. S. Bali - Charter President,
Lion G.S.Sardana - Charter Secretary
Lion M.M.Aggarwal - Charter Treasurer
- Charter Lion Members
|Baldev Sethi||Ramesh Malhotra||Rajinder Kumar||O.P.Sidana|
|Sham Lal Goyal (late)||O.P.Gupta (late)||J.S.Oberoi||Sudhir Gupta|
|Dr B.B.Dhir||S.K.Bansal||R.S.Cheema||Raj K. Bansal|
|G.S.Sardana||Rakesh Malhotra||Randhir Singh||B.B.Gakhar|
|Ashok Sharma (late)|
Date: 7th April, 1982
- The Charter of the club was signed on this day. The club was started with 33 Charter Members. Eight Charter members are still active members of the club.
Date: October, 1991
- Sponsored a New Club-Lions Club Chandigarh Royal
Date: 1st April, 1999
- The government of Chandigarh handed over the management of Old Age Home, Sector 15-D to our club. The MOU was signed by Lion K.K.Sharma, President and the Finance Secretary of Chandigarh Administration.
Date: 25th April, 1999
- Lion Dr. N. K. Grover elected as Vice District Governor,(1999-2000), District 321-F.
Date: 12th April, 2000
- Lion Dr. N. K. Grover was declared as District Governor,(2000-2001), District 321-F.
Date: July, 2000
- Sponsored Three New Clubs - Lions Club Chandigarh Supreme & Lions Club Chandigarh Moonstar
Date: May, 2001
- Lion Dr. N. K. Grover was declared as Chairman Multiple Council, (2001-2002), MD-321.
Date: July, 2005
- The club was declared as WINNER OF ACADEMY AWARD by Lions Club International at the convention held in Hong Kong. The award was received by Lion Sanjay Sardana.
Date: May, 2009
- The club sponsored Lions Club Chandigarh Campus. A club of students of University Istitute of Chemical Engineering & Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.