BECOME A MEMBER
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Lions Club Members are men and women who strive to make a difference in
their local community as well as in communities worldwide. Their volunteer
efforts go beyond the support of vision care, to addressing unmet health
and education needs worldwide.
As a Lions Club member, you can:
* make a difference everyday in your community
* provide support locally or reach out internationally
* grow personally and professionally by participating in our
programs, community service projects and events
* have an impact on local and international humanitarian issues
* develop relationships with both local and international community
and business leaders.
Be a confident word-of-mouth Lion Ambassador:
Not sure what to say when asked "what do Lions do"?
1. Lions are men and women dedicated to serving those in need, whether in
their own community or around the world.
2. Our global mission of sight preservation makes us unique among service
3. Lions provide many leadership development opportunities for Members.
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.