Welcome to the Broken Arrow Evening Lions Club Website!
The Broken Arrow Evening Lions Club, an affiliate of Lions Clubs International, was chartered in March, 1987, continuing the mission of service begun by the original Broken Arrow Lions Club in 1942. The club is made up of men and women of diverse backgrounds and beliefs with the common goal of serving their fellow human beings in need. Fund-raisers and service projects are how we carry out this mission.
Some programs we help support are:
- Broken Arrow Community Playhouse
- Broken Arrow Neighbors: provide food and other necessities to the needy
- Meadows of Hope: provides a family-life style of living for troubled boys and girls
- Oklahoma Lions Eye Bank: provide help to cornea transplant recipients
- Seeing impaired requests
- Day Center for the Homeless: eye glasses and other needed items
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.