The Bridgeton Lions Club
Officers For 2016-2017
- President: Michael Cudemo
- 1st Vice President: Vito Fantini
- Secretary: Karen Shapiro
- Treasurer: Wheeler Fazenbaker
- Membership Chairperson: PDG Stan Shapiro
- Chaplin: Harvey McCubbin
- Sight Chairperson: Harvey Mcubbin
- Public Relations: John Simons
- Program Chairperson: Harvey McCubbin
- Liason to Enrichment Center for the Blind: Elizabeth McGuire
Interested in becoming a member of the Bridgeton Lions or any other general requests? Call our Membership Chair, Stan at 856-358-2262
Our activities include "Sight Awareness Programs" such "White Cane" fundraiser and eyeglass recycling program. We fund and award the annual Rasner Scholarship to a deserving High School Senior. We help Ring the Bell each holiday season with the Salvation Army. We have adopted a stretch of road through the Bridgeton City Park. The Club sponsors the International Peace Poster Contest at The Salem Middle School and The Bridgeton ExCEL Program. The Club sponsors a Little League Team.
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.