Celebrating 75 years Helping the Blind and Serving our Community!
The Bountiful Lions Club has a rich heritage of helping the blind and being very actively involved in the community and charitable activities.
Some of our activities include:
- Provide eye glasses to those who cannot afford them
- Volunteer at The Utah Lions Eye Bank/John A. Moran Eye Center
- Support the Walk with the Blind and The Blind Challenge
- Support the Utah Foundation for the Blind with an event during their sports camp where blind or visually impaired youth are able to shoot guns at our range (Pictures)
- Volunteer at and run food drives for The Bountiful Community Food Pantry
- Operate the Bountiful Lions Shooting Range
- Open to the public -
- Support the Davis County Health Department with lead testing events and the Kids Safety Fest (give away gun locks, perform eye screening, and perform lead testing)
- Cook breakfast for the Cancer Walk
- Every December, hold a sub for Santa, and host a children's party with Mr. and Mrs. Clause.
Poinsettias are taken to club member widows and widowers.
Join us today!
Contact our Membership Director, Bob McKenzie
"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." - Anne Frank
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.