BOULDER JUNCTION WELCOMES EVERYONE TO OUR CHARMING VACATION SPOT.
The Boulder Junction Lions are built on community volunteerism and sacrifice. We have contributed to our community and state and the world since 1972. Our current membership consists of 66 men and women. In the past year we have donated over $42,000 to over 30 local, state, national, and international organizations.
Our mission statement is to create and foster a spirit of understanding among all people for humanitarian needs by providing voluntary services through community involmement and international cooperation.
OUR PRIMARY FUNDRAISERS IN 2017 ARE:
- LIONS MONTHLY CALENDAR RAFFLE: January-December 2017. Tickets are sold Oct.-Dec. 2016. Drawing is the 4th Monday of each month in 2016. Only 250 tickets sold with 4 opportunities to win $25.
- POLISH DINNER & DANCE: Sat. Mar. 11 from 4-7 pm. $12 Admission. Proceeds go towards Support for Sight Program.
- FUNDING THE FUTURE OF OUR KIDS-ANNUAL SPAGHETTI DINNER: May 6th, 4-7 p.m. @ the BJ C.C. This benefits our children and their educational needs.
- 3RD ANNUAL WHITE DEER TRIATHLON:Sat. May 20, 10 am- 3 pm @ The Boulder Junction Community Center.
- PORK STEAK OR CHICKEN DINNER: May 27th. (Memorial Day W/E) 3:30 -7 p.m.@ the BJ C.C.
- LIONS WEEKLY SUMMER FLEA MARKET: Every Tues. (June 6- AUG. 29) 8 a.m.-mid-afternoon @ the BJ C.C. outdoor parking lot. (Contact Tom Wierzba at: email@example.com or 715-686-7970 (Home) or 262-308-8990(Cell) for space availability and prices.)
- 3rd ANNUAL SUPPORT FOR SIGHT GOLF OUTING: Sun. June 4th.@3 pm at Tahoe-Lynx GC, Mercer, Wi.$40/ Golfer.
- LIONS 20TH ANNUAL CASH RAFFLE: Sat. July 22nd, 5-8 p.m.@ the BJ C.C. Exciting summer raffle drawing party. only 275 tickets sold @ $50/ Ticket.
- 3rd ANNUAL LIONS POLKA PARTY TENT: Sat. Aug. 12th from 5-9 p.m. Located on the east end of Main St. Enjoy Polka band, water, soda, beer and pretzels.
- 61st ANNUAL MUSKY DAYS FOOD TENT & FLEA MARKET: Sun. Aug. 13th, 9 a.m.- 2 p.m. in Downtown BJ. Enjoy hot dogs, brats, Italian beef, corn and more.
- 17TH ANNUAL BJ/MW LIONS JOINT GOLF OUTING: Thur. Aug.31st, 9 a.m. @ Trout Lake GC. Proceeds go to support local charities.
- 2nd ANNUAL BJ LIONS WALLEYE TOURNAMENT: Fr. Oct. 6 10 am - 6 pm and Sat. Oct. 7 7- 4 pm. $100/ 2 man team.
We Participate in the following Activities:
1.Journeys Marathon Water Station. 2. Parking for July 4th Fireworks and October Colorama. 3. Blood Donation Drives in June and December. 4. North Lakeland Elementary 1st grade tree planting program.5.North Lakeland Elementary 1st grade Reading Buddies Program. 6.Boulder Junction Volunteer Fire Dep.Chicken BBQ. 7.Christmas Party for Boulder Junction Children.
Contact the Boulder Junction Chamber of Commerce for more information at:
http://md27c2.org = THE DISTRICT WEBSITE
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.