Black Creek Community Center , 2959 Baker Rd., Stevensville, Ontario
What we Support:
- Dog-Guides for the Blind and Autistic
- Eyeglass Recycling
- Diabetes Awareness
- Hearing Preservation Awareness
- Camp Huronda for those with Diabetes
- CNIB Camp Lake Joseph for the Blind (Partner)
- Camp Dorset for those on Dialysis
- Disaster Relief, for example, Haiti, Japan, and Hurricane Sandy
- Opportunities for Youth Including: Peace Poster Contests; Youth Exchange
- Youth Programs Effective Speaking Contests; No Child Without (Medic Alert); Lions Quest Programs for Schools; and, Youth Exchange Programs for domestic and foreign students.
- Food Banks
- Community Events
- Sight Preservation Programs
- Scouts Canada
- Navy League
We Thank You For Your Continued Support !
Lions are an international network of 1.2 million men and women in 206 countries and geographic areas who work together to answer the needs that challenge communities around the world.
c2013 BlackCreek-Stevensvile Lions Club
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.