Bedford Lions Club Virginia
It’s official! Our name has been changed from the Bedford Breakfast Lions Club to Bedford Lions Club. We have a reinvigorated sense of purpose and look forward to keeping our energy going forward.
Supports the following in the Community
- Eye examinations and glasses for those in need in Bedford County
- Supporting “Camp Too Sweet” which helps teach children about diabetes.
- Scholarships to local students
- Astride with Pride
- Bedford Ride
- St. Andrews- Hunters for the Hungry
- Local hearing aid program
- Local sight programs
- The Old Dominion Eye Bank
- Leader Dog School for the blind
- Prevent Blindness of Virginia
- Bedford Domestic Violence
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.