The Baysville LIons Club
|Follow the Baysville Lions on Facebook|
The Baysville Lions Club has been providing service into the community since 1972. Our club is always looking for new members to help with service in the community. We are a vibrant and fun group open to new members with new ideas!
In the community we are always hard at work to provide services and funding. Here are organizations, projects and services we are a part of:
Our Main Fundraising Activities Include:
#1 Lions Bottle Drive at the Lions Shed at the Baysville Transfer Station
#2 Pancake Breakfast at the Baysville Walkabout
And this is how we use our Fundraising Initiatives to support Activities and Projects…..
With Hometown Pride in our village of Baysville:
- Lions Sponsors the Annual Baysville Santa Claus Parade
- Maintain the Lions Tennis courts
- Provided and Maintain Basketball and Volleyball nets beside the Baysville Curling Club
- Baysville Lions Club Fitness Room in the Baysville Community Center
- Donations on the Cemetary
- Donations in the parks
- Lions in Service Village Clean Up Day – Cleaning up and providing Free BBQ
- Family Day Weekend – Free family day Pancake Breakfast and lunch Hotdogs
- Commenced the building of the new Lions Lookout in VanSetters Park
- Lions Pancake Breakfast Fundraiser At the Bayville Walkabout
- Remembrance Day Participant and Memorial Wreath
- Sponsored local families in need.
- Sorted Thousands of Bottles and Cans to provide funding back into the community.
Other Organizations we are helping in 2017 through almost $5000 in funding:
South Muskoka Memorial Hospital
Dorset Community Health Hub
Lake of Bays Parish Food Support
Camp Huronda (Huntsville)
CNIB Low Vision
Lions Homes for the Deaf
Lions Club International
Lions Club Governors Project
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.