Thank you for your interest in the Athens Lions Club of Athens, Ohio.
As with other Lions Clubs, we promote good eye health, and offer support to the blind and visually impaired.
Do you have a pair of unused eyeglasses you would like to donate to the Lions Club International? Please see our Recycle For Sight link in the menu at left for more information. And thank you for your support!
Our focus this coming year will continue to include:
- Vision Health: Fund eye exams and prescription eye glasses for low income members of our community
- Protecting Our Environment: Trash Pickup along State Highway 682 (Adopt a Highway)
- Engaging Our Youth: Participate in vision screenings for preschool children - Chauncey Preschool; Sponsor a Peace Poster Contest at Athens Middle School; Support Special Olympics with club members officiating at events
- Relieving Hunger: Donate to the Athens Food Pantry
- Community Assessment: Reviewing the needs of our community so Lions can help where needed
To learn more about the Athens Lions Club, see this brochure.
To learn more about Lions Club International, see this presentation from LCI, "All About Lions."
Club Mailing Address:
The Athens Lions Club
PO Box 445
Athens, OH 45701
|Like us on Facebook: Athens Ohio Lions Club|
|Follow us on Twitter: @AthensOhLions|
Club founded: March 18, 1946
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.