Welcome to the Arlington Lions Club of District 5M2.
The Arlington Lions Club was chartered on October 9, 1952 with the Norwood Lions Club as their sponsor. The Charter Banquet was held November 10, 1952. There were 22 charter members. In 2008 the Arlington Lions Club voted to merge with the Arlington Sibley East Lions and the members continue to adhere to the international motto, "We Serve."
Please visit the main website for the Arlington Lions Club
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.