Region 5 - Zone 1
See the Activities List for information on our Schedule.
Membership will be considered by the Club of anyone who lives in the general area of Angelica and would like to join and become an active working member of the Angelica Lions Club. If you are interested in receiving more information about the Club and activities it undertakes please contact the Secretary immediately. We look forward to your participation. Contact Kier at 466-3148 for more information.
The Angelica Lions Club is part of the Multiple District 20-E1 that covers mostly the Genesee Valley from Rochester to Allegany County. The District Newsletters Roaring 20-E 1 are available here as they are posted.
Ham & Turkey Raffle Party November 20 7PM at the Fire Hall
Thanksgiving Baskets to the infirmed
Toy collections for the needy - late November early December
Santa at the Inn December 19th
200 Club - Spring 2011
MUSIC IN THE PARK 2010 SEASON
The Angelica Lions presented another season of Music in the Park this past summer. Here were the music acts for 2010:
- July 7 - Milt Newcomb Band - old time country
- July 14 - Jim Schwartz and Friends - sing a long and popular tunes from days gone by
- July 28 - Ade' Adu - modern popular rock and acoustic music
- August 4 - Steve West - great blues & popular music
- August 11 - Milt Newcomb Band - old time country
- August 18 - Nan Hoffman - extra fine Folk music
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.