WHO ARE THE ALBERTVILLE LIONS
We have proudly served the Albertville community for 40 years!
We share a core belief - our community is what we make it. That's because we help where help is needed. In short, We Serve!
Here are some of the annual events our club has hosted and/or sponsored:
- Albertville Friendly City Days
- Pancake Breakfast
- Blood Drives
- Fish Fry
- Meat Raffles
- 55 Alive Driver Refresher
- Highway Clean-up
- Christmas Tree Lighting in City Park
All proceeds raised benefit Local Charities, Schools, Parks, Scouts, Fire Department, American Cancer Society, MN Lions and Lions International Vision, Hearing, and Diabetes Foundations,
If you (or your friends or family members) would like to become involved or join our Lions Club, you can contact us in one of these three ways:
- Email us at AlbertvilleLions@gmail.com and request more information
- Attend one of our monthly general meetings to learn more about our group. We meet 1st Wen of each month at Albertville City Hall 7:00pm.
- Like us and message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/albertvillelionsclub/
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.